Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Non-Sports Post

Today, I was thinking of some non sports stuff to write about. I came up with the following:


-music trends (specifcially something on how boy bands just disentigrated into thin air)

-why certain people do not like sports


-the topics that were discuseed in my economics and US history classes today (which were monopoly and the Vietnam War, respectively)


-and something about Kool-Aid, and artficially flavored juice drinks (which I was drinking at the time)

Then I started to think of not doing a non-sports post, and actually doing a sports relating post.

I then decided not to do that idea.

Suddenly I came with an idea of summarizing my day, or my summer, in ten words (but not in a sentence though, like: fun happy boring...blah blah blah)

I again decided not to follow up on that new idea.

And finally I came up with just posting all of my ideas of what I could of wrote about in this non-sports post. This basically took me half an hour to write. What a waste of time, but who cares, it's a non-sports post, hehe.

No comments: